- Land Size: 1.4164 Ha
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural, House
- House style: Contemporary
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Kitchen: Original
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Spa
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
Inside the main dwelling you will find three bedrooms, separate living / dining area & bathroom with separate shower and bath, while the separate bungalow comprises one bedroom & bathroom that's heated & cooled via split system - the perfect teenagers retreat.
There is plenty of shedding & car accommodation for the tradie or car enthusiast including a three bay shed with power as well as a double carport with height to suit horse float and caravan for every day undercover parking.
The undercover decked entertaining area is the perfect spot to entertain family & friends as we enter the warmer months. Relax and look out into the fully fenced paddocks over your animals as you unwind in the spa on a warm summers evening.
Outside you will also find a garden shed, established gardens, fruit trees, stables, horse arena and chook run.
Other features include wood fire and split system in the main dwelling, town water, solar panels and very close proximity to the Scarsdale primary school, bush tracks & Skipton rail trail.
For more information, or to book your inspection, please call today.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information.