- Land Size: 1159 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Other (Stone)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), Pool (Above ground), BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
The moment you walk through the front door, your attention is instantly drawn to the space of this home. 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, plus study (or 5th bedroom) on a block approx. 1159m2.
Built for a large family, the kitchen is the central hub of the home and features laminate bench tops, an abundance of storage drawers, Omega stainless steel dishwasher and 900mm stainless steel oven and rangehood. Internal access from the double garage including an additional storage room.
Family living area flows beautifully from the front formal pool room, central family room and to the kids very own wing including 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and kids leisure space. The master bedroom is king size with full ensuite, and WIR.
Outdoor living is a true feature of this home, with sliding door opening from the central living zone to a superb alfresco sheltered by the main roofline. This area spills out onto a large alfresco deck. And if that's not enough there is side access for your boat or caravan, large above-ground saltwater pool will have the kids entertained this summer for hours. Fruit trees, inground trampoline, and even room for a family cricket match! Who would know you are 10 minutes to Ballarat's CBD?
Other notable features include triple rating wooden plank flooring, gas central heating, ceiling fans, drying cupboard, 30,000 litre water tank, keyless entry, security system and garden shed and 20 solar panels back to the grid.
Family living at its absolute modern finest. Book your inspection today.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information.