- Land Size: 4451.54 sqm
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural, House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Double sink and Pantry
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
This immaculately presented hardi-plank home consists of 2 bedrooms and an open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
Keep warm in the winter months with a solid wood heater, and cool in the warmer months with the air conditioning unit.
Outside you will find an undercover area, which is the perfect spot to enjoy a morning cuppa while various fruit trees, native gardens and an impressive veggie garden are already established.
On the generous 1.1 acre (approx.) allotment there is no shortage of shedding with a double lock up garage, an additional single lock up garage, wood shed and loads of sundry shedding.
A large paddock to the side of the house allows you to run animals and would be an ideal safe haven for the kids to play in safety.
Power, town water, x8 solar panels, solar hot water and septic are connected, while there are also a number of water tanks available for use.
For more information, or to book your inspection, please call today.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information.