- Land Size: 210 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Cottage
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Vertical)
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Built-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
A short 900 metre walk to the Ballarat Central Train Station, five minutes to hotels, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. At the end of the street you will find walking tracks, sporting facilities and public transport. You will truly love the lifestyle offered by this gorgeous fully renovated, architecturally designed 3 bedroom home in this much sought after location.
No stone has been left unturned with this home being meticulously renovated and extended. Including restumping, new roof and bullnose veranda, restored and re-weighted windows, new electrical wiring, new plumbing and double glazed windows. The original restored floorboards are complimented by new Blackbutt floorboards - there is simply nothing left to do.
The modern open plan kitchen with Butler's pantry boasting stone benchtops and all new high quality appliances and fixtures adjoins the architecturally designed living area and low maintenance courtyard where you can entertain or enjoy your morning coffee in the surrounds of your beautiful gardens.
You will be comfortable all year round with insulated walls, ceilings and floors with temperature maintained by zoned central heating, air conditioning and underfloor heating in the fully renovated bathroom.
Making for the perfect investment or low maintenance home, be sure to check out this central stunner before it's too late.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information.