- Land Size: 335 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Cladding
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains
- Kitchen: Original, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A lifetime of devotion and charm combined in the modest bungalow with cladded weatherboard and brick facade featuring a porch, beautiful front windows and double doors.
Inside the entry foyer showcases high decorative ceilings, picture rails and timber paneling, whilst separate lounge and dining are divided by a beautiful timber door. Two large bedrooms are accessed off the entry with the bathroom and WC a little further down the hallway. The lounge includes a brick fireplace with gas heater. The kitchen has gas cooktop and gas oven. Adjoining the living is a rear vestibule/sunroom, one bedroom and laundry complete the neat home.
Outside, the approx. 335m2 block includes side access to a double garage and neat gardens. But the position is the key to the future success of this great project - walk to the CBD, cafes, restaurants and schools.
This is your chance to embrace the past and create a home for your future. Inspect today - it won't wait for procrastinators.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information.