- Land Size: 758 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Colour steel
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Steep
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Finished with style and substance, this three bedroom home has been tastefully designed with homely proportions along with a functional layout for growing families or prospective tenants.
A distinctive paved pathway takes you to the open air porch and front entrance which is bordered by low maintenance gardens and well established plantings. The formal lounge provides pendant lighting, sheer window coverings along with elevated views over further quality homes and well respected street.
All bedrooms are generous in size and are fitted with wall to wall carpet and built in robes while the master suite is pampered with walk in robes, a stunning bay window and a practical attractive ensuite.
Designed and constructed just over a decade ago, the kitchen still holds 21st century form with stainless steel appliances and gleaming Granite stone benches while the Blackwood cabinetry offers plenty of room for that oversized shopping list.
The family bathroom has been tastefully finished with fresh white tiles and a floral roman blind while a separate toilet and independent laundry add to the convenience spectrum of the home.
Finished with a warm neutral palette and a strong steel grey carpet, this home provides a simplistic base to add your own décor and embellishments with no renovating or difficulty to achieve your final goal.
Wind resistant bangalow palms border the outdoor alfresco zone and long concreted driveway, which sweeps through to the massive four bay Colourbond shed and workshop, while the freestanding double carport offers a quick easy access to the home.
Topped off with external electric roller shutter and a 5.4kw Diamond solar system as well as brand new carpets throughout and new timber look floors throughout this fabulous 758m2 allotment has the added bonus of comprehensive playground nearby along with a quiet neighbourly street that will suit not only mum, dad and the kids, but also the much loved family pets.
Call today for further details and inspection times.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information.